A leader in the furniture and bedding industry, Malouf™ offers a wide range of innovative products including mattresses, adjustable bed bases, furniture, pillows, sheets, mattress protectors, bed frames and mattress toppers. With over 3 million square feet of warehouse space between the east and west coasts, Malouf™ products are shipped to over 15,000 retail partner locations in the U.S. and its growing international team now serves over 25 countries. Known for its commitment to quality, pricing and service, Malouf™ continues to expand its vertical integration and technology capabilities to better serve its customers with more than 400 global patents and trademarks. Malouf™, a Certified B Corporation®, was founded in 2003 by Sam and Kacie Malouf and is headquartered in Logan, Utah. To learn more, visit maloufsleep.com.
Operations are at the heart of Malouf business and we are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to lead operations in Frazeysburg, OH. This person is someone who understands the value of perosnal development and working as a team in a warehouse setting. Not only would this person lead a sizable team, they would ultimately be responsible for the performance of the entire distribution center.
It's important to note that our warehouse managers are working managers and are expected to be in action with their teams, which includes lifting 25-100 lbs. daily. This is done in order to understand processes and to set expectations of quality and accuracy standards. the environment is fast-paced and has times of high pressure. A successful candidate should be able to thrive in this environment.
- Execute daily operations of the warehouse including shipping, receiving, inventory management, internal transfers, and same day shipping policies.
- Communicating policies to team members along with acting as the primary information source for each team. Maintain compliance and consistency and taking corrective action when needed.
- Exemplify high standards of safety and ensure safety protocols are followed by all team members.
- Maintain frequent and appropriate communication with headquarters and other distribution centers to ensure a high level of consistency to achieve employee and customer satisfaction.
- Leading Malouf employees and developing performance goals and objectives to achieve customer satisfaction. This includes hiring, training and monitoring employee performance.
- Support all HR, Facility and Maintenance efforts at the location Level.
- Oversee maintenance and care of scanner equipment, vehicles, forklift’s and any other Malouf property on site.
- Manage warehouse shipping supplies such as pallets, propane, boxes etc.
- Self-Motivated: You take ownership in your work and team. You are available to work overtime as needed year-round, and during Malouf’s peak holiday season. In addition, you are flexible to work on any type of assigned shifts (weekends etc.).
- Natural Leader: You pride yourself in leading others; you have direct management experience and have been responsible for your employee’s performance.
- Dependable: You typically volunteer to lead projects and help your team achieve goals. You have a track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Effective Communicator: You don’t hesitate public speaking or writing a paper(planning). You have strong verbal and written communication skills (in the moment feedback).
- Problem solver: You thrive in an ambiguous environment. When given a deadline, you know how to motivate yourself and others to meet it.
- Organized: You take pride in your ability to plan and prioritize regardless of the task. You also know how to set goals for yourself, your team, and are willing to collaborate with team members to achieve those goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven track record of 3+ years warehouse management experience
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Insurance premiums paid 100% by Malouf
- HSA-eligible health plan
- Dental w/ orthodontics
- Vision plan
- Basic Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Company-matched 401K
- Free daily lunch
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Product discounts
- Pay is DOE